1) I know more than I thought I did….but still have a long way to go!!!!
2) I learned about rights to use pictures, legally, and how to find them.
3) Codes are the key to inserting pictures vs. video, jpeg vs png vs HTML.
4) Sometimes creating your own format instead of trying to fit your information into someone else's format is way easier!!!!!
5) I can see a MILLION ways I can use this information with my students….when I get a projector hooked to my room (hint, hint, tech department)
6) The parents I have talked to really love being able to see there children in action.
7) It has been a great deal of work BUT I am very glad I got involved in this program!!!
8) I am not sure that I have a lot of need for QR codes with my population but I may find myself pleasantly surprised as I try and use it more.
What questions do I still have and what do I need to keep working on?
1) How to get the little blocks out from the left of the word "Author" on this page. I delete them and they just reappear. Grrrr!
2) Download the QR reader to my iPhone so I can see if I did it right.
3) I am still not sure I am linking correctly as sometimes I get the link replacing the name of the site and not just becoming hot.
4) Spend more time messing with Piktochart and Popplet as I think I can use these particular sites for a lot of things in my classroom.
5) and the list goes on, every time I try something new!